Sunday, December 27, 2015

Teal Christmas


Merry Christmas






Sweatshirt | H&M
Pants | H&M
Shoes | Adidas Stan Smith

A Blessed and Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a good one! I wore this outfit on Christmas day. It's very likable for me because it's plain, basic yet stylish. I got this longsleeves at H&M for a very affordable price. It's so comfortable to wear even if it's a sweatshirt. Besides it's Christmas, so knitwears or sweatshirts are not awkward to wear. Plus, wear things like this while the temperature is still at low. As you may have observed I am the guy who wears skinny pants and sometimes too skinny. I hope you can excuse my legs that lack in legday department at gym. I promise to try next year to include it religiously on my gym routine. And of course, my personal favorite shoes for a casual day is this sneakers. By the way, I'm back. No promises to be updated but new posts will be coming your way.







I am PAULO and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment