Monday, May 25, 2015

Aloha


"3 in 1 getup"




 

ButtonDown | H&M
Pants | Topman
Shoes | Adidas (StanSmith)

First of all, I would like to apologize for the quality of picture. I know it's not that good compared to what I used to post.
Sorry. 

 Moving on, this is actually my birthday attire plus Christening outfit and summer look. A 3-in-1 getup. It was my birthday last Saturday (May 23) and I attended a Christening service with this look. I just added the summer look because of the print of my buttondown. Most people have the idea that when it comes to Hawaii-Aloha-ish stuff, there's a certain connection to beaches or summer getaway.

Talking about my shoes, I'm loving this StanSmith Sneakers from Adidas. Very light and comfortable. And with that basic retro look, it adds up a more sense of style.






I am PAULO and ALOHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment