"Shop-all-you-can-marathon you have been waiting for"
Hello there guys!
It's summer and a lot of people are wanting to have a good physique. There are a lot of exercises you can do inside the gym, outdoors, at home or even at work. But what I'm about to tell you is of different kind of "cardio". Yes, some consider shopping as an exercise and there are few studies that say so.
Well, UP Circle of Entrepreneurs structured an event which is very innovative. And, I'm proud that somehow I'm collaborating with them. "Fit in 15" is not me telling you how to get in shape in 15 minutes. It's about buffet of clothes where you race for the ones that you like and fit it in a bag for just 15 minutes. You may have heard of this already... and it's amazing.
There are a lot of great things that can happen to you once you join this event:
- A 15 minute shop-all-you-can for Php 999 (Just fit in all the clothes that you like, that suits you and that fits you well in a drawstring bag in limited amount of time. The catch is you don't have to worry about the price.)
- Great choices (Top brands and online shops will participate. It's not just clothes, it includes accessories and shoes. So basically, it's from head to foot.)
- Enjoy with friends (If your circle has nothing to do yet or resorts are fully booked and you want a fun great adventure. This event is good for you and your friends even your family.)
- Shop with famous bloggers (You heard that right. All those blogs you read will come to life. The authors of those pages will participate. So if your favorite blogger is around, be confident and mingle with them. In addition, there will be invited performers and DJ's to keep the fun going.)
- Shop to help a community (This is not just any kind of event. It's also a fundraising activity for PAG-ASA. Don't you want that, by just having a little fun adventure and new clothes you have helped an organization.)
So there you go guys. Better get your game face on. I suggest practice. Buy the large ziplock bag in a store and try fitting in some of your clothes in 15 minutes and count. The more the merrier. You still have roughly a month to do it.
The event will be on May 10 (Sunday) at Elements, Eton Centris, Quezon Avenue.
For more information:
Like us on www.facebook.com/FITINFIFTEEN
Follow us on twitter and instagram @_fitin15
You may also contact:
Nicole (0915 883 2552)
Lea (0906 572 8490)
I am PAULO and GOOD LUCK! SEE YOU THERE!