Merry Christmas dearies!
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
I felt like doing a laid back outfit and tried combining everything from the internet which I think will showcase the whole "laidback" thing. So from a series of googling and browsing. I came up with that photo above. Just your typical casual wear plain simple yet edgy.
- Sunglasses from Persol - This will be used for a little more style for the whole outfit.
- Vneck from Hollister - The whole idea of going laid back is just wearing something that is not too overdressed-ish look. You just have to go for your plains for your top and the rest will add up for the style.
- Ripped jeans from Abercrombie - For me having a little rugged look for a nice clean outfit is a good kick to have the edge of being stylish in a simple way. (Fashion is effortless!)
- Hoodie Jacket from H&M - You can wear this in two ways. Wear it as it is but do not zip it or place it on your back while the sleeves extend to the front and tie it loosely.
- Bag from Zalora - In case you have stuffs that you need to bring, you don't just grab any kind of bag for a perfect outfit of yours. I think this bag I found is a match for the whole outfit to portray the laid back look.
- Boots from Palladium - There are two options for the look but boots is more appropriate than sneakers in this kind of outfit. The idea of cuffing in your pants in the boots is also a nice punch.
- BTW, wear some perfume! And I was surprised to find that Zalora has a great selection of beauty products for men.
I am PAULO and this is the LAID BACK LOOK!
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Sunday, August 24, 2014
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Monday, May 19, 2014
Monday, April 21, 2014
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Hello blog buddies! I'm featuring Bonobos right now for their new Spring Suit Collection. Bonobos is an apparel company that is based on city where people wear suits as if it's their own everyday wear, New York City. You can never go wrong wearing one in this city. Bonobos having been tagged as "One of America's Hottest Brands" by Advertising Age also "Best Men's Pants" by New York Magazine is a great factor in choosing which brand of Suit that you should wear. I guess you should take a look first. So keep scrolling down.
Yeah! I told you so. The minute I got to see the pictures from the files they sent me I was amazed by the design. From casual blazers to dapper look to formal dress, the whole collection is beautifully designed. It's like their are making suits for you to look in your best form something like preparing for your wedding.
By the way they have this amazing feature on their website, it's like a guideshop. You guys better check up on it. "Groomservice"
I am PAULO and SUIT UP!