Monday, January 11, 2016

2016 New Year







Button down | Metro Juan
Shorts | Uniqlo
Shoes | Adidas Stan Smith


This was my attire last January 1, 2016. I hope I'm not too late to greet you guys A Prosperous New Year. I always try to be on polka dots, stripes or bright colored clothes for they say it will bring fortune and to make your whole year lucky.


So what I'm wearing is just a casual look. I found this polka dots button down shirt in an online shop. I've been eyeing this online shop for months and every Sunday they post great new designs. For me they target men who wants to look decent/dapper in their everyday clothes. Their designs are trendy, stylish and sleek. And also, they are very affordable. When it comes to the size, they fit in perfectly and the fabric they used is of good quality and comfortable to wear. So who would not fall in love in buying clothes from them. They call themselves Metro Juan (IG: @metrojuan). Keep posted guys, for I have a few more posts for Metro Juan.


Moving on, I bought this shorts from Uniqlo. There are different colors available and even another kind of shorts. Both are less than 800 I think. Then to finish the look, just my favorite white sneakers from Adidas (StanSmith) to achieve the casual dapper attire. 




I am PAULO and I hope you have a great 2016 ahead.

1 comment:



  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete