Sunday, August 18, 2013

I'll be your William, you'll be my Kate.







Shirt with Print | BenchTM
Coat | Markus
Chinos | Cotton On
Belt | SM Accessories
Shoes | SM Men's


I know it took me a while to post what I wore during my testimonial dinner. I'm sorry for that. But I'm proud that somehow, my ideal attire what I should wear to the said event is close from what I have posted before (Previous Post). I just made a few changes for it to look better. Again, I have a few advice for this look:

  1. If your shirt is already with a printed collar, it's very okay not to wear a tie because the tendency is overdressing and we are avoiding that.
  2. The color of your belt is also the color of your shoes
  3. If in my previous post the color of my coat is different with the color of my pants, here is just quite different. My coat and pants may be of different color but still they are on the same shade.

I guess that's it. The only important thing is that you should be comfortable with what you are wearing so that you can pull it off perfectly.







I am PAULO and we'll be living like a fairytale.


No comments:

Post a Comment