Thursday, July 25, 2013

UST Testimonial Dinner Attire Idea



After Oath Taking, the next day UST will be having Testimonial Dinner for their newly Registered Pharmacist. I'm happy and I feel great to be one of the passers. With the said event, of course there will be a different kind of attire. It was announced that it will be Semiformal but others said it's Smart Attire. So I guess I'm kinda breaking it with what I came up with. For my top, plain light colored shirt with printed collar for a change paired with a green chinos if not chinos I think I'd go for dark colored slacks. Then some vintage accessories like the braided rope belt and the vintage leather watch. Lastly, I think dessert shoes will do good but loafers will do it best!

Floral Print Collar Shirt | Topman
Printed Collar Shirt | Zara
Green Chinos | B-side
Dessert boots
Loafers | Aldo
Belt | Ebay
Watch | Daniel Wellington

I am Paulo and this is what I might wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment