Saturday, February 9, 2013

Jacksgap: Spreadshirt

If you have been reading my blog, I guess you already know that I'm kind of having fun watching Jack and Finn Harries on their Youtube channel. I dunno what's the particular reason but what I know is that they are full of good and youthful vibes with a great humor. I think that's important, after all we are young. And, they represent a good sense of fashion and style.

I also found out that Jack has this merchandise that looks awesome. It's just a basic tee with a printed graphic art of himself and I just find it cool and cheeky to wear. Most specially the choice of colors that you will see. And I do hope that I could get one.

Here are the samples and my favorites.








 I am PAULO and let's be CHEEKY with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment