Thursday, February 21, 2013

To This Day

“When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.”  -Anonymous

Bully. That's one thing people are still trying to fight for since the ages. It's like a disease that has been there for a long time and still trying to fight it. I know people are having a lot of hard time dealing with it. Bullies throw you these, bash you that. It may be more hurtful than a physical pain because it strikes right to your heart and may live on you. It may be a disease or something... BUT it can be cured. It has a cure. You just have to stand up for yourself and stand up for others as well. Be brave. You are your own story. It doesn't matter how hard they try to hurt you. Listen to them in your right ear and throw it on your left ear. Let it be just words that passed through your ears. After all, it's them who become less of a person, not you. You are special. Don't be a broken piece of person looking for your home. You fit in. I know that.



That's what I think of this situation. I actually made that because I got so psyched with this video that I saw. I want to be part of their thing in spreading this touching video for the bullies and for the bullied because this is really a must. I hope it will spread and let's help cure this disease.



It's wonderful piece from Shane Koyczan.

I am PAULO and they are WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment