Sunday, February 10, 2013

So Close Yet So Far

Semi-formals/Smart Casual. Most are having problem in terms of wearing semi-formal/smart casual. And I almost had one too. Luckily, I found these clothes on my rack and it's a good thing that I made it happen. I mean, the end product looks great and looks semi-formal/smart casual indeed.

I had to wear one because I attended a seminar about "The Role of Multimedia in Marketing." And I can proudly say that this is one of the best seminars I had. The speakers (Ms. Charie Villa, Ms. Mylene Abiva & Ms. Lexi Shculze)  are not boring. They are all with humor and you can learn a lot from them. But this post is not about it I'm just saying.






Shirt from Walmart (Faded Glory). I know there are a lot of good clothes there because that's what most people in US are telling. They are not pricey but still with style.

I am PAULO and I'm almost there.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete