Tuesday, December 31, 2013

SKATING LANE



There is just this overwhelming freedom whenever I see a skater glide through the road and bumps with the air.





Sweatshirt/Sweater | TOPMAN
Beanie | H&M
Shoes | VANS

I will say this again; if you've been religiously reading my blog maybe you have read my posts (first & second) about how I love and want to have a pennyboard. There is just this overwhelming freedom whenever I see a skater glide through the road and bumps with the air. Sadly, up until now I don't have a pennyboard. It's kind of funny that I've been blogging about the decks and now I will be blogging on a nice outfit if you will be riding one.


Maybe to some skaters, this street is familiar to them. Mostly at night, they stroll around this area. They bring their own ramp and courses, have fun and befriend with other skaters. But lately, they have been not so active. I dunno why... Oh, the place is Padre Noval street just beside UST.


I have tried skating on a skateboard not the 22". And it's really a fun thing to ride. I even tried the one in Toys 'R Us where the board is split into two but may be connected together. And I also enjoyed it even if it's kinda embarrassing to try it inside the mall where people are watching you. That's why I got fond of wanting to have a penny board. And right now here is what I think is a comfy wear for skateboarding.

Some will call this skater shirt, some will say sweatshirt but anyway this cottony feel long sleeve from TOPMAN is a good wear. It's not just for skating, it's also for your everyday look. I also wear it with an iPod Shuffle which I had it with a watch strap so I can listen to music while doing what I should be doing.

 A goody good beanie will be a nice accessory to add up style in this such thing you will do. Of course, it for your hair not to be all over your face once you glide through the air.

And the well-know-off-the-walls Vans that has been worn by most skaters. A very comfy, lightweight and stylish shoes. It's also nice to ride one with a skinny jeans.


Photo Credit: ARA MARSIGAN


I am PAULO and have that OVERWHELMING FREEDOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment