Monday, January 21, 2013

Birds Flying High You Know How I Feel


Bird Print Polo (Folded and Hung) Musturd-ish pants (BenchTM) Eyeglasses (Forever21) Shoes (Sebago)





I think prints are one of those cool things in high-fashion because it's really catchy in the eyes. But people are having hard times in wearing it with confidence most specially matching it with the right pair. I think what you need to do is:

1.) Know the color. I purely believe that color will help in bringing out the best in what you wear. With a perfect match of colors you can really pull it off. As you can see I paired my black printed polo into my musturd-ish pants.

2.) Assess the print. Of course, you have to be aware of the print in your shirt. If it's too grande don't go for too many stuffs. Make it a little simpler. Balance it.

3.) Wear it with enough confidence and enjoy it.


I am PAULO and FLY HIGH


No comments:

Post a Comment