Tuesday, October 9, 2012

OXYGENtm

I know. I know. It's been a while since I made an actual blog post featuring stuffs. It's our Finals week that's why. But still, I made time to make one. So for my comeback, a great local brand is definitely worth it to make a post about.

Talking about youth fashion regarding a local brand from the Philippines, I can say that OxygenTM is one of those that showcases the most followed fashion trends from UKFashion or NYFashion. Their collections are full of youth vibe and it makes you feel free. It shows who you really are. They are one of those brands that you get comfortable with and you get to be loyal with. Seeing their collection will make you drool if that's the right word. For a very reasonable price you get to be hip, fresh and young. Lastly, their clothes can be lined up or can compete to those other imports.That's a mind you.

So below are the campaign posters for Oxygen. If you've been wanting for more you can check out their sites posted after the photos. Enjoy!





I hope you enjoyed it. One thing is for sure. I want to be a brand ambassador of Oxygen if given a chance. 

I am Paulo and make the world your own runway.


No comments:

Post a Comment