Monday, December 24, 2012

Because I am...

.... a Fashion Blogger of the Philippines and I'm getting the hang of it. I think it's fun to be one because I get to know more about fashion and style. I see to it as a whole new world of enigmas, that's why I'm having a lot of fun in being a fashion blogger even though I'm still kind of newbie in this field.

For my outfit, it's actually a shirt I bought in a bazaar, "Bloggers' United". That awesome shirt was by BJORN BEDAYO (BJORN MANILA). I'm not pretty sure how you guys, my readers will contact him if you want one but I'll leave some links leading to his sites so that you can. And oh by the way, it has 2 designs, this one and carpe diem. So that's it about this outfit.



As you can see, my background is kind of a mess because I took the shot in an aftermath of UST Paskuhan 2012. The idea of spotlight is very cool that's why we had a lot of fun taking shots with it. To see more photos about the paskuhan just scroll down.




Photos above are taken by Anne Valeriano, Ara Marasigan and Rochen Yanquiling

Since I brought my camera, I had time in taking some photos which I find attractive to look at. I mean practicing my photographic skills. Hahaha.. :D








I am PAULO and I am a FASHION BLOGGER OF THE PHILIPPINES.

No comments:

Post a Comment