Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Rush Attire


I know it's kind of late to post a possible Christmas attire for you readers but this is a rush thingy so maybe you can pull of something from your closet just like how I pulled off this over the internet. Christmas Rush is part of this season and this is one of those things that I'm pertaining to.

That awesome sweater above is from Topman. I love how it looks, the color, the print and it's very in with the season. The long sleeves polo on top is from Tokyo Laundry, I think a little aztec print will go over the holidays. So you may choose any of the two. Next, a slim skinny type pants (Van Mildert) preferably black would fit with any of the tops I chose on those compiled stuffs. Now, for your footwear: a christmas printed socks from Ralph Lauren and desert boots from Clarks. Then for the accessories, I chose a nautical belt and for the watch, a vintage one from Seiko.


I am Paulo and have a fun rush findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment