Sunday, May 6, 2012

HP Envy 15

Since my battery laptop is broken, I browsed the net for the cost of the battery. But, I ended up looking over several different laptops. What caught my attention was the HP Envy 15.

Personally, I use my laptop for my school. So more on paper works; that means I type a lot. Which makes sense because HP Envy 15's keyboard is one of those comfy keyboards that everyone would want. It has a Full-size Radiance backlight. I thought, I needed it not only for my school works but for my blog.

Next, whenever I have free time I use my laptop to watch movies on it. And also every time I review my lessons, often, I need music so I play my songs on my laptop and beat the stereo on. And this HP Envy has it. The 15.6" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1366x768) / diagonal Radiance Full HD Infinity LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080) is a best fit. Add up a beats attached stereo for your super sound.

Then the design. It's very elegant. It might look like a mac but it has its own uniqueness. (if I have to choose for Mac{which I will identify on my next review about laptop soon} or this HP... I'd go for both. haha... I like them both. They have their own style that entices me.)

Price-wise, having this for $1,099.99 (about Php 47,000-50,000) is a good offer.

So above all I want this. And I will give this a 4 out 5 stars. Hopefully, I will have this. Cause for the mean time I have to go search, order then buy my laptop's battery. There's even more to share. So if I were you, I would really buy this. Actually, there's more Envy series but for a teenager like me and a student blogger. This Envy 15 is good enough. But given a chance I want the Envy 17 3D.

I am Paul and I envy those who have this HP Envy 15

No comments:

Post a Comment