Sunday, June 24, 2012

Moves Like Jagger

In Philippines, the weather is very moody. The month of June must be a rainy weather but most times the heat of the sun is the highest power. It's not good, I know. So for me to be in a cool mode. I've decided to wear my singlet/vest/sando from Folded and Hung. I've always been a fan of Folded and Hung. For me this is one local brand that I can go in and out to always. They have nice cool collections. Then, I paired it with my black carrot cut pants with my Toms shoes. So that I can run or walk freely since I'm going to be the photographer for our project. :P

Hype my looks on lookbook:

 <!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/3658835.js?include=all&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_3658835"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->


I am PAULO and I got the moves like jagger





No comments:

Post a Comment