Monday, June 4, 2012

The Perks of being a Wallflower

I have been fond of reading books. Perks has been one of my favorites. Not just because it's becoming or it's a status quo but because of it's body. It's content. It has this great insides wherein you get to go inside of it. I, as I was reading it, I felt like I was Charlie. Because everything that is happening to him is common to us teenager except the medicalproblem part. I am pertaining to the phrase trying/getting to fit in. In here you guys will learn lots of things: Live, Love, Enjoy!

So I am glad that a movie will be shown for this book. Because I know, not all teenagers read books like me. They rather watch it than spend hours going to a land of make-believe. I hope that many could see this movie because I know it will touch everyone's heart. I hope I am not wrong.

So here's the trailer.

I am Paulo and we are INFINITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment