Thursday, May 9, 2013

we're not broken just bent



Polo Shirt | Ralph Lauren
Shorts | BenchTM
Socks | Men 21
Sunglasses | Men 21
Shoes | K-Bond California

It's hot! The sun has been releasing a lot of heat. That's why it's kind of hard to wear something you will feel less hot. But good enough that I came up with a plan. A good fabric is very important for you to have the No Sweat attire. And there are only few polo shirts which can deliver that. One of which is Ralph Lauren. I know polo shirts are kinda cliche already when it comes to that brand but still they have the one. Next let's go bottoms. A goody good shorts will be good since pants is kind of a no no for this kind of summer heat. But of course, I had to make the look different that's why I wore it with a high socks and my desert boots. Lastly, some good sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun, bracelets for your look not to look dull, a good bag that's enough to carry what you need for the day and a good cold tasty drink from SOLA to keep you hydrated. Let me just tell something about Sola. It's all natural and real brewed. You'll see the difference once you've tasted it for those who haven't. So that's it for now. Here are some more photos:











I am PAULO and we're not BROKEN just BENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment