Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Changing the game

This is a sudden blog post so it's short and simple. Sorry though, but I hope you'll ponder something. :D


So I've been into blogging since high school as far as I remembered. But it's not that updated like now. Good thing, that for the past few months, I've been well updated on my site. Then, this guy made me more psyched about blogging. So here's the reason:


"Blogging is about leaving a mark and making history.
Blogging is about being an individual and communicating universally.
Blogging is about making history that will be relevant someday in our society through social media
And with this, I believe it is time to change the game.
It is time to go beyond." - Bjorn Bedayo/Bjorn Manila




I am PAULO and this is how you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment