Friday, July 27, 2012

Flying Dutchman

I know most people know Flying Dutchman as the legendary ghost ship that can never make port, doomed to sail the oceans forever. Well, it's not just about that. It's also about one line of fashion from the Philippines which makes good looking clothes, bags and shoes. Take note: most of them are hand-made. So it's purely an art of a man with passion. Maybe, that's why the quality are so great. So to make you more familiar with Flying Dutchman here are some of their Holiday Collection for 2012:

 I have this Gaff and it is really an amazing student/blogger bag.
And this I think I REALLY WANT IT!!!
I think I ALSO WANT THIS BACKHAUL. It will look good on my ragged-ish looks..
Also, this desert boots TOPMAS. I WANT IT! I know I have so many likes and wants. :D


Oops! Scroll down...


 Then since, you've managed to find time reading this post how about a little help from my friend The Flying Dutchman?

Please do click on this link: (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151192901648296&set=a.10151192895403296.499272.364862743295&type=1&theater)

and like the post. Please! :D Thanks! I hope you also find time helping us.






I am PAULO and let us fly with THE FLYING DUTCHMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment