Monday, July 9, 2012

Extra! Extra!

Watcha doing???

Hello there! Do you want to be an icon? Do you want to be an inspiration? Do you want to make a difference for your generation? Do you want to contribute something to the world? What are you still doing there reading this, go and move your muscles? hahaha.. Joke! keep reading so that you'll know what to do if you have these do-you-want's.



So, I got an email from SM Youth University saying that I am now part of their society. And got hyped with what they told me which is the hunt for the SM Youth University: Campus Icon SY 2012-2013. If you have what it takes to be someone who can be everybody's superATE or superKUYA (I mean a role model to all the young), then this is your time. It's time for you to stand out and show the world that you are special and worth it. Align with this, SM Youth will be making its own official LOOKBOOK account supporting the campaign for the Campus Icon Search.

 Again, let me share this video so that the blurred part of what I said would be cleared:




For more information and updates:



or you could ask me I"ll try my best to help you.
I am PAULO and just like what SM YOUTH said... "Don't waste your youth growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment