Monday, August 27, 2012

Time to shine with Cotton On Philippines

If you've been reading my blog, I guess you have seen that I'm really excited about Cotton On Philippines. In fact, I have already made two posts about them (First and Second). Then just now, I heard that Cotton On's SM Mall of Asia Branch will be opening on September 7, 2012 that's Friday to be exact. But that's not only that they are looking for fun, young, hip and bright 18-24 years old student-models who are ready to be on with them at the runway. On September 6, 2012, they will held a fashion show to showcase what's in their store.

So for the search for their models part... here's how:

"Be part of the Cotton On Fashion Show! Send your photo with your name, birthday, and contact number through a direct message to www.facebook.com/cottononph. For 18-24 years old only! Deadline of entries is on Aug. 29, 2012 (12:00 noon) You will be advised once shortlisted. Spread the word! " Via Facebook Page of Cotton On Philippines

And yes, I would love to join, the problem is if I get to go at their Grand Go See which will be on August, 30, 2012 Thursday Night at Suyen Corp/Bench Head office in Pasay City... I will not have time to review for my Prelims for Friday... :(((( But I really want to do both... Ugh! Choices.. :(((






I am Paulo and let's get it on for Cotton On.

No comments:

Post a Comment