Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back 2 Back on the 1st of the -bers'

Yes as we all know, this coming Saturday is the first of the Ber Months. Meaning....Christmas is in the air. What comes with Christmas are a lot. One of those many is this.... PARTY! SM Youth University  together with e-Plus will be having a Teen Assembly on Septermber 1 during the day at SM MOA Arena . I suggest to wear your lookbook-ish attire. Why? Because fashion radar will be on. I have some suggestions you may visit my lookbook page or some of my posts here on my blog.


Then as the sun takes its rest, turn your party people mode on for ADHOC Unbound Legacy. Be ready also for your lookbook-ish style because Bjorn Manila will join to document the event.

 09.01.12
World Trade Center
9PM


I am PAULO and have fun guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment