Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cotton On Opening (090712)

Tonight, Cotton On will be having a Fashion show for them to let people have a peak of what they are going to see tomorrow 09.07.12 at their opening on their SM MOA branch. Yes I'm kind of excited. I've been waiting for this as well. That's why I tried compiling what they might sell. I got these pictures at their website.

If you've been reading my blog, well I guess you have read my previous post about cotton on. If not here's the link. If that is about the explorer look, this is just a simple-walk-in-the-park-look. I tried making a compilation for women as well. So here they are:



Both shows a button down short sleeves polo. But for the female there is an accent of having a shown shoulder. I paired both with shorts. Then for the male part, just a plain sneakers and for the female, sandals. I chose those footwear because the walk-in-the-park thing involves a lot of walking and I thought this will be comfortable. Lastly, just like I said, involves walking in the park meaning exposure to the sun. That's why I had both with fedora hat and sunglasses. As you can see, the two looks are like a couple attire and I think that's fun. All of the items shown are from Cotton On. So enjoy, I hope this will be an inspiration for you guys. Keep smiling! :D

I am PAULO and it's ON tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment