Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thomasian and Proud

Maybe it's not bad to make a feature about the school you are into. The university which has been molding me for years. Now, I'm a graduating student from the Faculty of Pharmacy standing as a Thomasian and Proud. Actually, the idea that brought me from making this post is because of the Marketing video of University of Santo Tomas which when I saw made me even more proud. Before showing it to you, let me just say something about UST.

It is a school of great honor
It is a school with flying colors
It is a school of great heroes
It is a school of wonderful people
It is a school of your likes
It is a school of wonderland
It is a school of fireworks
It is a school of flood
It is a school of fighters
It is a school that helps each other
It is a school that can make you laugh and cry
It is a school that makes you closer to God
It is a school that will make you proud
I know there is more to tell and this is getting very long
But to end this;
It has a papal tiara,
a lion
a sea lion
a rose
and a sun of it's own
It is black,
gold,
white,
and yellow
It is a tiger that roars.
It is Royal
It is Pontifical
It is a Catholic school
It is UST, and that's University of Santo Tomas.




I am PAULO and GO USTe!


No comments:

Post a Comment