Monday, September 3, 2012

House of Katsu

I'm a big fan of Japanese food. And I've been reading so many good reads about this certain restaurant making a big buzz lately. This restaurant is named YABU: The House of Katsu. I've been planning to eat here for weeks and finally the time has come to taste the goodness of their dishes. Well my verdict is hats off and a two thumbs-up for their service, food and place. I mean everything. I know it may sound cheesy or exaggerated but they really deserve it. For me, that's the real Japanese taste. I also love the idea of making the sauce: Grind, Pour, Mix and Dip. By the way, they serve with unlimited rice and cabbage. Pricewise, it's a good value because they serve generously.

And this really deserves a big shout of "Itadakimasu!"
















YABU: The House of Katsu
2/F Mega Atrium, SM Megamall, 1552 Manila, Philippines
+632 576-3900, 919-4453
yabuphilippines@gmail.com
http://www.yabuhouseofkatsu.com/
http://www.facebook.com/yabuhouseofkatsu



I am Paulo and Itadakimasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment