Saturday, September 22, 2012

Plain to Something

Here I go again, doing some experimentation to this shirt that I bought from Tee Culture x SM Youth. It's just a simple gradient colored round neck shirt and they have other different colors aside from what you will see below. So this time, I tried making this simple shirt into something else like having the ends of the shirt curl up to make it more trendy.

What you will need are:
1.) T-shirt
2.) Scissors
3.) Clips

Procedure:
For the sleeves, clip the end of the sleeve tightly so that it won't separate once you are cutting it and a straight cut will be considered. Measure how much part you want to remove. After cutting the edges of both sleeves. Stretch them so that the curl-up drama will be achieved.
Do the same thing on the bottom end of the shirt.
Then for the neck park, you may cut it also buy following the round-neck part. Once cut, stretch it as well.
Voila, a new shirt with style.

ORIGINAL LOOK




FINISHED PRODUCT


Keep reading and visiting my blog to watch out for how I will wear this. Thanks!

I am PAULO and TRY THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment